Flat & Rubber Roofing
Carmel & Putnam, Dutchess & Westchester Counties, NY Roofing Specialists
Did you know that flat and rubber roofing are some of the most commonly
used roofing materials in New England? That's right! Rubber roofs
are becoming increasingly popular in New York and they may be right for
your home or business. At Honey-Do-Men Gutters, Roofing & Handyman
Services, we will work with you to determine whether this cost-effective
roofing solution may be right for you. We encourage you to contact our
team as soon as possible to ensure that you receive a free quote for your project.
WHY IS LIQUID EPDM (RUBBER) THE BEST CHOICE?
- The Liquid version of EPDM is identical to the sheet version EPDM, but
because it's a liquid you will never need to worry about seams. Also
the liquid version will not chalk like sheet EPDM does after 7-8 years.
- The temperature this product can endure ranges from -40 F to over 300 F.
- Unlike any elastomeric, acrylic or urethane -- you can apply EPDM 3 times thicker.
- With only one coat needed, and no primers on most surfaces, you save product
and labor costs.
- A true "Do-It-Yourself" product with over a 25 year history of success.
- We challenge you to compare any other product which will waterproof upon
application that’s right a light rain directly after application
will not affect the material or its performance 365 days a year.
- Accelerated aging testing has proven EPDM Liquid Coating to out-perform
elastomerics & urethane 4 times longer.
- Liquid EPDM rubber is good for virtually any surfaces.
- EPDM liquid is very versatile and can be applied to any shape or flashing
or protrusion. It can even be applied up to three times as thick on a
vertical without running!
- Liquid EPDM waterproofs immediately. If it rains directly after application
your roof is already protected.
When looking for a long-term roof solution, compare apples to apples. Liquid
EPDM Rubber is a one-coat application. There are no primers needed, and
when you begin adding up the cost of other systems that require primers
and multiple coats, you are often exceeding the cost of liquid EPDM Rubber
and have an inferior sealant on your roof. Why add unnecessary weight
to a roof by using multiple-coat systems? Cut your time and labor costs
in half with a one-coat system. Liquid EPDM has a very thick honey-like
consistency and a slow cure time. One of the biggest benefits of the product.
During the cure process, you will see bubbles resembling those created
when you cook a pancake. This is the catalyst at work forcing the trapped
air to the surface. What you have after the cure is a chemical bond between
your roof and the coating. No other coatings produces this result. Other
products trap this air making future cracks inevitable as temperatures
change or expansion and contraction of the roof occur.
When you choose to work with Honey-Do-Men Gutters, Roofing & Handyman
Services for your flat and rubber roofing needs, you will be working with
dedicated professionals who have more than 15 years of experience in the
roofing industry. We stand behind each of our products and craftsmanship
and strive to get the project done right the first time. Our commitment
is stellar, and our reputation precedes us.
When you work with our team, you will receive:
- Information from a live person
- Prompt returns to phone calls and messages
- References as necessary
- Copies of our license and insurance
- Completion of your project in a timely manner
- Cleanup of the site
Contact Honey-Do-Men Gutters, Roofing & Handyman Services today!
For more information on how Honey-Do-Men Gutters, Roofing & Handyman
Services can fulfill your roofing needs, do not hesitate to
contact our team as soon as possible. We take pride in the work that we provide to our
clients and we will ensure that your work is completed in a timely and
professional manner. To receive a free estimate, schedule an appointment
with our Carmel roofing and handyman services team today! We look forward
to helping you complete your project.